1. By 2013, more people were use mobile phones than PCs to get online
2. Smartphones and tablets owners already spend more time on their mobile devices than PCs.
3. By 2015, there will be one mobile device for every person on earth. The mobile era has arrived.
4. Mobile searches have grown by 400% since 2010
5. Most users prefer mobile sites to applications for researching prices, product reviews and shopping.
6. 71% of mobile phone users expect websites to load as quickly on their mobile phones as their desktops.
7. 43% of mobile web users are unlikely to return to a slow loading site
8. 57% would not recommend a business with a bad mobile site
9. 40% have turned to a competitor’s website after a bad mobile experience
10. 48% of users become annoyed with sites that have not been optimized for mobile devices
3 times more smartphones are being activated every minute around the world than there are babies born
25 years’ worth of Angry Birds are played everyday