Have you ever been on a Business Facebook profile and asked yourself – what is it that you do?! For large established brands, it may not be necessary to explain exactly what it is that they do, but for smaller local companies, it should be good practice to explain what your company does in the ‘about’ section on a business page. That way when someone comes across your page, they can easily tell what the company does and if it’s of interest to them. Another way to do this is to utilise your cover photo to promote your newest product or your latest offer as that image/video is the biggest thing that people see when they view your page. There are many other things you can do to use you Facebook Business Page to its full potential, including:
- Don’t use Dummy Accounts as admin profiles.
- Utilise Facebook Advertising to reach a larger audience.
- Analyse everything on your Facebook page to see what gets results.
- Use multimedia posts – graphics, videos, text and links.
- Post at optimum times for your business.
- Respond to all engagements and messages, build a relationship with your audience.
- Have recognisable branding, from your profile picture to your thumbnail and cover photo/video.