COPYWRITING FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Happy with how your site presents your business?
The look of your site is what first hooks visitors. If they like the look, they read your story.
Your story consists of words.
It’s a good idea to use the right ones in the right place.
- have problems creating content,
- can’t find the right words,
- are stumped for a structure, or
- fret about your grammar,
we can help.
Introducing our writing expert
Function28 works closely with a highly experienced copy-editor and copywriter who is not only a published author (Oxford University Press, no less) but a bit of a word buff (Editor-in-Chief, Collins dictionaries), and has worked with international brands. His mission is to empower people to “say” exactly what they mean. We can guarantee that his writing will engage with your audience—and be perfect grammatically.
A range of options
The services we provide for you range from straightforward checks of your existing words to writing your content from scratch—obviously, in close consultation with you.
- checking your site for spelling/grammar howlers—they can easily put some potential clients right off;
- reviewing your current content and suggesting improvements—including tone of voice, overall structure, headings, and layout;
- creating fresh website content that is appealing, presents you as you want to be presented, and engages with your clients and potential clients; and
- writing blog content, newsletters, articles, etc. for your website.
Getting a professional editor to review your content can work wonders. (But don’t leave it to the last minute if you want the best result.)
How does it work?
You contact Function28 initially, explaining what you would like and when. We then pass on your request to our content expert, who will contact you to take things forward and supply an estimate.