Get a fully responsive Parish Council website that you can manage yourselves!
Meet the obligations of the Transparency Code for your Parish Council
We can give you the framework to build a great Parish website. With all the areas that ensure your Parish website meets the Transparency Code obligations, it will also allow you to build in areas for you and your community to share.
Features/Benefits included in this package
Fully responsive website set up to meet the legal requirements of the Transparency Code.
• All initial content added , if required and supplied by your project leader.
• Easy to use Content Management System (CMS) for all pages of the website.
• Domain Name Registered – .org.uk or.co.uk domain name. we can register
your website with a .gov.uk extension, however there is an additional cost of £85 per annum for that service.
• x1 email account (with unlimited aliases) based on the chosen domain name. Additional email accounts can be added but there is additional cost. As we use a military grade email system to prevent spam/virus which is not a free service
• Ability to add as many new pages as you like – so you can add further community areas to the website without the fear of having to pay further money for every new page (like some companies would charge).
• Online enquiry forms. – You are not limiyted to having just the one form for “contact us” you can add forms for other purposes if you want.
• Online Newsletter sign up facilities – if required, so you can email newsletters to your parishioners – this is a free service for up to 2,000 email recipients. If your readership id more than that you can upgrade to our premium version of the email shot tool £90 + VAT per annum).
• Photo/Video galleries – If required, so you can post photos or videos onto the website and easily manage them.
• Facebook/Twitter –If you have Facebook or Twitter accounts we can integrate them into the website , this will not only encourage your parishioners to keep coming back to the website but will save you time by only having to post your news/updates in one place.
• Ongoing help and support – whenever needed. We also give you help documents to ensure you have the information at hand.
• Analytics – to monitor site usage.
The Price of your new Parish website
For £450 + VAT** we will provide an excellent value-for-money website with ongoing help and support. You may even be able to get funding from the Government funding initiative to help local Parishes fund their website. If you visit https://www.nalc.gov.uk/our-work/the-transparency-fund you will see all the details and an FAQ section which will help you as well. Monthly payment options are available
Ongoing monthly costs £10 + VAT to include: hosting, unlimited website storage for files and images, annual domain renewal (if .co.uk or .org.uk), and ongoing help and support.
The website set-up described above can be further developed if your council requires additional information to be added.
Example Site – www.localparishcouncil.org.uk
Our example website (http://www.localparishcouncil.org.uk ) has been specifically set up and built to match all the criteria required to obtain the NALC grant. Working with your project leader, it will be personalised to fully represent your Parish.
Pick up the phone and chat to us on 01884 308091 or email NOW so we can get your Parish website ready for you.
** The offer price is based upon your website utilising the layout of our example website.
Local Parish Gallery
Get in touch
[contact-form-7 id=”1815″ title=”main-contact-form”]