Support Service Schedule
- In consideration for payment of the Charges, Function28 shall use its reasonable commercial endeavours to respond to any Support Request within the response times recorded in the table below (“Response Time”):
|1||Solution is completely inoperable||1 Business Hour|
|2||Major Problem||2 Business Hours|
|3||Usability Issue||4 Business Hours|
|4||Non Critical Problem||1 Business Day|
|5||Request for enhancement||1 Business Day|
|6||Request for information||1 Business Day|
- Function28 reserves the right to respond to any Support Request by e-mail or telephone.
- Function28 shall not be required to respond to any Support Request unless it:
- is made in accordance with procedure set out in condition 2.1;
- relates to the Solution or any new solution.
- If the Response Times are not met, Function28 agrees to escalate the Support Request to the agreed project manager. If the Response Times are exceeded by fifty percent (50%), the Support Request shall be escalated to the Managing Director of Function28.
- SUBMISSION OF SUPPORT REQUESTS
- The Client shall in the first instance, submit a Support Request to Function28 via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should be headed “SUPPORT REQUEST” If email is not available, a Support Request may be made by telephone on 01884 308091 / 01472 485858.
- A Support Request shall be accompanied by the following information:
- customer contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- a description of the issue or request being made;
- the Clients reasonable assessment of the impact of any problem.
- SUPPORT HOURS
- Function28 shall only be required to respond to support requests during Normal Working Hours, unless otherwise contractually agreed.
- ADDITIONAL/NEW WORKS
- The outcome of the Support Request may be the identification of additional maintenance or development works which fall outside the scope of the Contract. Accordingly, Function28 reserves the right to charge for all such works on a time and materials basis with reference to the Contract Hourly Rate.