Here at Function28 we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you have requested from us.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of other Security products, Website update offers, new services and competitions we provide. If you consent to us contacting you please fill in the form below and state how you would like us to contact you.
We may from time to time establish relationships with other companies that will enable you to access the websites of such companies directly from our site. Each individual company operates its own policy regarding the use of personal data. If you have a particular interest or concerns regarding the way your data will be used then you are advised to read the Privacy Statement on the relevant site.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
In order to make our services available to you, or to meet a legal obligation, we need to collect and use certain personal information. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services. Some of this information we collect directly from you either in person or via a website, application or social media.
We collect personal information when you:
- create an online account with us
- participate in a prize promotion, contest or events
- make a purchase on one of our online stores
- submit a review or participate in a survey
- communicate with us via social media
- contact us for assistance
- submit an application for employment
- interact with us on social media
We collect personal information from you, which might include:
- Name, date of birth or country of residence
- Contact information such as email address, telephone number, address
- Account details such as user name, password and unique user ID
- Marketing communication and cookie preferences
- Profile pictures and social media profile information
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information for legitimate business purposes as described further below. Please click on the links to learn more.
- Providing access to our services
- Administering prize promotions, offers and events
- Providing you with customer service
- Processing your order
- Sending you information about our products and services
- Our business purposes
- Personalizing our products and services
- Publishing your reviews
If you contact us, or we contact you, we will use your personal information such as your purchase information and contact history for the purpose of providing you with assistance, handling enquiries and complaints. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, for our legitimate business reasons and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
Third party service providers:
We use third party service providers to process personal information on our behalf. These may include the provision of Email management, web hosting, customer data management and list enhancement companies and payment processors. We seek to use service providers who are able to provide appropriate data privacy and security standards.
OTHER INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our service providers also may collect other information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual (referred to as “other information”). This may include:
- Server log files and environmental variables
- App usage data
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity
- Information that has been aggregated in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity
If we are required to treat other information as personal information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose personal information detailed in this Policy.
Other information may be collected in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device
- Server Log Files. We use W3C* compliant extended log files when recording web-server activity on our web servers including, for example, the IP address (a number automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider), device identifier, time and date of request, page requested, user agent, referrer and cookie values sent or received. The server log files are collected and analyzed to provide information about user activity in the aggregate and identify potential errors or problems with website performance. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. *W3C is an international consortium that develops web standards and guidelines. Further information is available at www.w3c.org.
- Environmental Variables. We and our service providers may also collect certain environmental variables, such as your computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, OS version, device manufacturer and model, Internet browser, and Internet browser version. These environmental variables are collected by most browsers and can be used to optimize your experience on the Website.
- Through your use of one of our mobile apps; When you download and use one of our mobile applications, we and our service providers may track and collect app usage data, such as the date and time the app on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the app based on your device number.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies
YOUR RIGHTS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may request to access, correct or remove your personal information. You also may request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information to transmit it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided by applicable law). In each case, we may require you to prove your identity and/or provide further information in order to identify your information. We will respond to your requests consistent with applicable law. Please click the links to learn more.
To request your personal information we hold please email your name and company details to email@example.com
Lower Moor Way,
Tiverton Business Park,